1. How does the Posture Performance Shirt works?
The Adrenalease posture performance shirt is designed to stimulate muscle memory and improve postural awareness by maintaining improved alignment and balance
2. What size Adrenalease Posture Performance Shirt should I wear?
An easy way to determine the size of your Adrenalease posture performance shirt is to select the same size as your t-shirt. If you have particularly broad shoulders, you may need to size up. Our sizing chart is fairly accurate to its details.
3. When should I wear the Adrenalease Posture Performance Shirt?
Anytime! Working, working out, recovery from working out, rehab, traveling or any other activity of daily life. You can always benefit from having good posture.
4. How long should I wear the Adrenalease Posture Performance Shirt?
No more than 30 minutes in every 1-2 hours.
5. When will I see improvements in my posture?
From the first time you put on the Adrenalease posture performance shirt, you will notice an improvement in your posture and the shape of your body. However, you should be patient, as your body needs time to adapt and maintain improved posture.
6. Is there anyone who should not wear the Adrenalease Posture Performance Shirt?
People with serious medical conditions or physical limitations should consult a physician before using the Adrenalease posture performance shirt.
7. How tight should the Adrenalease Posture Performance Shirt be?
The Adrenalease posture performance shirt is a form-fitting garment and is designed to conform to your body like a second skin. It should be tight to the body, but not uncomfortable. If the shirt pinches under your arm, then it is too small. If the shirt has excess fabric bunched in front of your shoulders, then it is too big.
8. How long will my Adrenalease Posture Performance Shirt last?
It depends on how often you wear your Adrenalëase garment and how you care for it. As with any garment, it will eventually show signs of wear based on your level of use. One big key to the longevity of your garment is to keep it out of the dryer.
9. How is Adrenalease Posture Performance Shirt different from a brace?
The Adrenalease posture performance shirt is not a brace; it retrains your body to align and support itself more functionally by re-educating weak, imbalanced, dysfunctional muscles to function at a higher level of efficiency. Braces and support systems mechanically restrict the body by focusing on wrapping and limiting function. They weaken the muscles over a period of time by making the body dependent on external mechanical support.
10. How long does it take to receive my order?
Due to the surge of orders of our great product you can expect delivery of your shirt within 3 weeks from the time we receive your payment, we do apologise for the delay. Adrenalease wants you to be fully satisfied with every item you purchase.
11. What is the difference in padding?
This refers to the padding of the strap under the armpits. We have introduced this option after much customer feedback. The extra padding will provide the same shoulder support but with a more comfortable strap. The extra padding shirt also has a higher quality fabric to increase the overall comfort of the Posture Performance Shirt.
12. What size should I choose?
The sizing chart shows what size you should choose, depending on your height and weight.